Cromwell College seeks staff that are committed, diligent, emotionally intelligent, energetic, passionate, professional and flexible. Staff positions are advertised on www.seek.com.au and/or in state and national papers dependent on the position. In addition, the Principal welcomes interest from prospective staff, and encourages those interested in working in an environment like Cromwell College to forward their resumes.
Successful Cromwell College Staff have:
- Empathy with the values of the Uniting Church of Australia
- Empathy with emerging adults and their challenges
- An exemplary work ethic
- A customer service focus
- Attention to detail
- Proactive rather than reactive
- A desire to exceed expectations in their work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The desire and ability to relate well to other colleagues and students
- Sound knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety
- Excellent personal grooming & standards
- A current Working with Children Blue Card
- The desire and ability to continue to demonstrate all of the above
Intending applicants must satisfy all requirements of the Child Protection (Prohibited Employment Act 1998) before making an application.