Cromwell College Mission
- Developing leadership,
- Supporting academic performance,
- Forming a person who understands their responsibility to themselves and the community, by supporting and encouraging an improved social conscience and social awareness.
Living and learning for leadership in life.
C ommunity – respectful, celebrating diversity and inclusion
R esilience – building inner strength
O pportunity – freedom to pursue an enjoyable experience
M otivation – being the best you can be
W ellness – mind, body and soul
E thics – personal values built upon spirituality and integrity
L eadership – responsibility for self and others
L earning – social and academic development
- Provide a fun and engaging student experience
- Provide opportunities for students to achieve their potential – academically, in employment and entrepreneurially
- Grow the whole student – leadership, resilience, social conscience, and social awareness
- Grow college diversity and inclusiveness
- Strengthen stakeholder relationships – Alumni, University, and the Church
- Drive enrolments through identifying and communicating the College value proposition
- Income diversification
As can be seen from these statements, Cromwell encourages the development of the whole person in a close and supportive community that is much more than just a place to stay.
It is a wonderful way to begin life at University, with the result that most students of the College do well both academically and socially with most students looking back on their time in Cromwell College as a real high point in their lives.