Cromwell College (Fully Catered) Standard Room Facilities
Example of a Standard Room
All Standard Rooms include the following features:
- Single bed (including mattress, mattress protector, pillow with pillow case, 2 sheets)
- Spacious cupboard and drawers
- Study desk and shelves
- Small fridge or chiller
- Chair and desk light
- Internet connection with access to College network. Internet access via College LAN connection to every room at speeds of up to 1000Mbits/second. Both wired and wireless internet access is available within the College.
- Telephone with voicemail
- Capacity to print from personal computer in room to College multifunction printer/photocopier in College Computer lab
Kitchenettes, ironing stations and recreational facilities are located either in or near each corridor. Students in Standard Rooms share bathroom facilities with the other students in their corridor. These bathrooms are located within each corridor, and have been fully renovated throughout the whole College.
Cromwell College (Fully Catered) Deluxe Room Facilities
Example of a Lockley Deluxe Room
Eleven Deluxe rooms are located in Lockley. The Lockley rooms have all been recently renovated and are located upstairs and adjacent to the Administration building. These rooms have slightly different sizes, configurations and aspects dependent upon their precise location within Lockley. Some of the Lockley rooms have WIFI access dependent upon their location.
- Standard Room facilities plus:
- Double bed in some Deluxe rooms
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Ensuite Bathroom
- WIFI access in most rooms