Campus Lodge is located on the St Lucia Campus of The University of Queensland, adjacent to all of the University’s facilities. It is also within easy walking distance of bus and river ferry (City Cat) transport to and from major shopping centres and the Brisbane CBD.
- Lifestyle Passport Membership of UQ Sports for duration of stay at Campus Lodge (access to UQ Fitness & Aquatic Centre and Cardio Studio + Membership of UQ Sports + Nutrition Seminar + Health Assessments + Lifestyle Classes)
- Opportunity to purchase meal tokens to eat in the Cromwell College Dining Room for those times when you don’t want to cook!
- Opportunity to be involved in organised Cromwell College social functions
- Three minute’s walk to The University of Queensland’s ‘Great Court’.
- Modern, self-contained units for independent living; purpose-designed and built as university student accommodation.
- All units are fully furnished.
- Beautiful, trees and gardens.
- No BOND to pay and no real estate agents to deal with.
- Owned and managed by Cromwell College, an organisation experienced in university student accommodation.
- Close to local shops.
- Close to public transport.
- Access to University Security Services for transport from University to unit at night.
- There is very little or no need for a car.
- Easy to connect High Speed Internet and telephone connection.
- Other residents with common interests.
- Access to the Chapel at Cromwell College.
- Wonderful, caring staff from diverse backgrounds.
Campus Lodge Management Centre provides the following facilities for all Campus Lodge residents:
- Choice of 2 or 4 bedroom units - 2 bedroom units have one bathroom, 4 bedroom units have 2 bathrooms.
- Fully furnished to a high standard including cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery and linen.
- High level of internal security.
- Each room is lockable for privacy and security.
- Remote, security entry door release.
- Fans and heaters in all bedrooms.
- Air-conditioned lounge room.
- One TV per unit.
- Telephone in each room.
- Fibre-optic cabling to each room for computer access to university computer facilities. Access to university resources is via a 100mbps connection in every room. Operated by the Colleges’ Information Technology Group (CITG).
- Smoke detectors installed in all rooms and common areas.
- All units are insect screened.
- Two commercial grade laundries available with coin-operated washing machines and dryers.
- Private balconies opening out from living area overlooking beautiful grounds.
- Community BBQ facilities.
Campus Lodge Management Staff are attentive and available, but non-intrusive. They provide the following general maintenance services for all residents.
- Bathrooms and kitchens in units cleaned weekly.
- Common areas cleaned weekly.
- Grounds maintained to a high standard.
Self-contained - Fixtures, furnishings and equipment supplied
- 4 Element Cook Top
- Range hood
- Microwave Oven
- Garbage Disposal Unit
- Kitchen Tidy
- Bench Top Oven
- Crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, pots and pans
- 1 only single bed in each single room or double bed in the Premium Room
- Bed-side table
- Sitting chair
- Heater – on request during winter
- Ceiling fan
- Built-in wardrobe
- Built-in purpose-built study desk with light
- Study desk chair
- Computer point for optional link to university computer centre
- Telephone in each room
- Pillow, linen, blankets, bed covers
- Lounge chairs – single and double
- Coffee table with magazine rack
- TV stand
- Table and chairs outdoor setting
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop and bucket
- Floors – carpet to living areas – vinyl to kitchen and bathroom
- Washers and dryers (coin-operated)
- Airing room with folding clothes line.
- Community outdoor BBQ
- Personal, single-key security access to building, unit & room
Additional resident cost and responsibilities
- Washing machines and dryers are coin-operated.